Copyrighted 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Scansound, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Headphone and Earphone Audio Extension Cord - 6 feet Long - Part No. EX-333
- Audio Extension Cable has a Male Plug 1/8in (3.5mm) on one end and a Female 1/8in (3.5mm) Jack on the other end
- Audio Extension Cable can be used with Stereo and Mono Headphones, Earphones and Audio Equipment
- The 3.5mm Sub-Miniature Audio Jack is compatible with iPods and other MP3 players
- Works with amplified bookshelf speakers, desktop and laptop computer, game players, DVD Players, tape decks, computer microphone jacks and more.
Lengthen your Earphone or Headphone Cord
Adds 6-feet and works with either Stereo or Mono Products
- Cable has a 3.5mm male plug on one end and 3.5mm female jack on the other end
- Cord will Easily Extend a Desktop Computer Rear Audio Jack up to your Desktop
- 1/8-inch Male Plug to 1/8-inch Female Jack Sub-miniature plug and jack size is compatible with most radios, televisions, computers, iPod, MP3 players, headphones, earphones and amplified bookshelf stereo speaker systems
- Can be used to Extend Either the Computer's Red Microphone Jack or Green Audio Output Jack to the Desktop for Students to Use Headphones or Earphones
- Will work as a Mono Extension Cable or as a Stereo Extension Cord for Headphones and Speakers
- Buy 2 so you can extend the Red Headphone and Green Earphone Jacks from Rear of Computer to the Desktop Level for Headphone and Headset Use and to Keep Users Away from Computer Connections
- High-quality audio cable includes a high-quality Sub-Mini 3.5mm Male Plug and Female Jack for static-free connections with clear audio
- Just the right length of wire, eliminating excess cable from collecting dust behind your desk
- Perfect Length to Bring the Audio Jacks from Behind Your Desktop Computer up to Desk Level for Easy Access
Audio Extension Cable will enables many different users to conveniently plug in headphones, headsets or earphones. Eliminates having to fish behind computers or stereo systems to plug into the audio jack. Will actually prevent damage to the audio jack in your stereo, computer or TV if many users plug into the extension cable instead.
|Cable Length||6 feet|
|Compatibility||Mono and Stereo|