Copyrighted 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Scansound, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Earbud Size Earpads - 20 Earpads per Bag - Part No. D-10-20
- Foam Earpad Cushions Fit Around the Outside of Most Earbud Style Earphones
- Fits Earbuds used with Many MP3 Players, Including Apple® iPod® Earbuds
- Easily Remove the Sponge Cushions on Your Earbuds
- Sold in Re-Sealable Bags with 20 Foam Pads Per Bag
- Earphone covers and earbud covers are made of a soft foam
- Earbud covers help to hold the earpiece in place
- Earphone covers soften the feel of the earbud in the ear
- Earphone covers help to maximize the deeper bass sound transfer for improved sound quality
- Earbud covers are used often to recycle earphones
- The earphone covers isolate individual users from germs of others who have worn the same earphone
Foam Earpads for Earbud Style Earphones, 20 per Bag
- Replace Old Foam Pads or Missing Cushions from Your Earbuds
- Helps the Earbuds to Isolate Outside Noise and Keep the Earbud From Falling Out of Your Ear
- In addition to earphone covers and earphone ear pad cushions, we offer headphone foam earpads and headphone covers
Foam Earpad Cushions Cover Many Earphones that Have a Curved Flat Face, such as the earphones that come with the Apple iPod®, iPad® and iPhone®. This style earphone comes with foam sponge earpads that may be easily removed and replaced with a fresh earpad. The Earpads may be easily stretched over the Earpiece to Put on a Replacement.
- Earpads Renew the Earphone
- Foam Earpads Improve the Sound
- Fresh Foam Earpad Blocks Outside Noise
- Sponge Cushion Material Make the Earphones More Comfortable to Wear
- Replacement Foam Earpads Enable Earphones to Be Hygienically Shared
These are the standard size foam earpads for most Earbud Earphones which have a 17 millimeter diameter earpiece, the most common size. The Earpads easily fit onto a dime coin.
- Earpads are Easily Removed
- New Earpads will to Replace Old, Worn Sponge Cushion Material from Your Earphones
- Replace Missing Foam by Easily Stretching the New Cushions Around the Earbud Earpiece
- Enables Earbud Style Headphones to be Hygienically Shared Between Multiple Users
- Sold in Plastic Bags with 20 Per Bag Fits (also available in 100 per bag quantities)
- Fits the Earphones that come with most Popular MP-3 Player, Including the Apple® iPod® Earbuds
- The Sponge Foam Material is Black in Color
- Great for a Large Number of Earbud Users Who Share The Earphones but Don't Want to Share their Germs
- Foam Earpads Enable Earbud Style Headphones to be Shared and Used Frequently
The foam earpads help to cushion the earphones, making them much more comfortable to wear. The foam cushion material fits around the outside of most earbud style earbud style headphones and earphones. The foam earpads also help to position the earbuds, improve the sound and hold the earbuds in the ear much better. Easily Removed and Replaced As Shown in the iPad™ Installation Instructions (below).
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Will The iPad Foam Earpads Fit My Earphones?
Our iPad Foam Earpads, Part Number D-10 and D-10-20 are made to fit an earphone earpiece that is roughly the size of a Dime Coin.
If you measure across the face of your earphone and it is about 17 millimeters or 11/16 inch in diameter, then this earpad will fit your earphone.
These earpads are the most common size for earphones. The earphones that come with the Apple iPod®, iPhone®, and iPad® utilize this same type of Foam Earpad.
If you feel that your Earphones are the size of a Penny or larger, you may want to consider purchasing the D-20MM (20 millimeter size) foam earpads.
If your earphones use a silicone rubber eartip that goes down into the ear canal, you will want to consider our rubber eartips for your earphones instead of the foam earpads.