Copyrighted 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Scansound, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Black Cellular Foam Microphone Windscreen - Part No. HM-1119
- Packaged 2 Foam Microphone Windscreens per bag
- Buy 10 Pairs of Windscreens for $2.95 each Bag of 2
- Buy 20 Pairs of Windscreens for $2.75 each Bag of 2
- Buy 50 Pairs of Windscreens for $2.50 each Bag of 2
- Buy 100 Pairs of Windscreens for $2.00 each Bag of 2
- Buy 200 Pairs of Windscreens for $1.50 each Bag of 2
- Foam Covers Microphones Typically Found on Call Center Headsets, Computer Headsets and Podium Microphones
- Replace Worn, Deteriorating and Torn Mic Windscreens
- Replace Missing Foam Covers from Microphones
- Re-fresh Microphones to Maintain Sanitary Conditions Between Headset Users
Black Microphone Windscreen - Part No. HM-1119
Ideally, you should make a measurement of the diameter of your microphone. Measure across the opening of your old foam windscreen. The HM-1119 fits microphones that are 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch (10mm to 13mm) in diameter. As you will see in the pictures, that is about the diameter of a Large Sharpie marker.
Next, measure the length of the microphone tip; the part that will be inserted into the windscreen. These windscreens are made for a microphone to insert 3/4 inch (19mm) into the HM-1119 microphone windscreen. So if the hole depth is about .75 inches, and the diameter across the opening is about 3/8" to 1/2", then the HM-1119 microphone windscreen will be a good fit for your microphone.
Inside Diameter 0.437" 7/16 inch 11mm Inside Depth 0.750" 3/4 inch 19mm Overall Height 1.125" 1 1/4 inches 29mm Overall Diameter 0.900" 7/8 inches 23mm Color Black Quantity 2 per Poly Bag SKU No. HM-5525 Sold in Pairs
- Microphone Windscreens prevent buffeting wind from producing annoying wind noise
- Each P/N HM-1119 contains 2 Foam Microphone Windscreens
- Frequently used with Thin Podium Microphones, Headset Microphones, etc. that are between 3/8" and 1/2" in diameter.
- Windscreen fits Microphones on Call Center Headsets that are between 3/8" and 1/2" in diameter
- The Microphone Foam Windscreens allow voice audio while reducing background noise and wind
- Give your microphone a makeover with a new microphone cover, with a black windscreen
- Compare prices and you will see that your are getting 2 Windscreens for the price of 1, enabling you to keep a spare in a re-closeable bag
- Easily remove your old microphone foam sponge cover and install a new Scan Sound windscreen
- The HM-1119 is a black cellular foam microphone windscreen foam cover, used with many headsets
- Used to replace worn, torn, missing or deteriorating foam covers on small microphones
- Some customers purchase these in large quantities to replace the windscreens on shared headsets to prevent the spread of the flu and viruses among call center headset users
- These windscreens are often used on small podium microphones, computer headsets and call-center headsets
Microphones compatible with the HM-1119 Foam Windscreen:
- Lapel Microphones, Overhead Microphones, Desktop Mics, Podium Microphones and Headset Microphones with a 3/8 to 1/2-inch diameter microphone
- Plantronics Headsets, including Supra and DuoPro Models
- Replacements for Plantronics 24316-01 Foam Windscreens
For Additional Details and Pictures of all the Microphone Windscreens CLICK HERE
|Packaging||2 per Bag|
|Inside Diameter||7/16in (11mm)|
|Inside Depth||0.750in (19mm)|
|Overall Height||1.125in (29mm)|
|Overall Diameter||0.900in (23mm)|
Microphone Windscreen Size Specifications Size: (1.42 MB) Size Specifications for Scan Sound Microphone Windscreens
Windscreen Size Visual Comparison Size: (421.19 KB) Compare the microphone windscreen sizes side-by-side with common office items to easily see which microphone windscreen will fit best.