Copyrighted 2007, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013.
Scansound, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Accessories for MRI Patient Stereo Sound System Headphones
MRI Headphone Accessories
Acoustic Headphone Adaptor
- Connects Acoustic Headphones to the tube on the side of the Siemens Patient Table
- Adapts all of the Scan Sound Acoustic Stereo Headphones so they will work with the Siemens Mono Audio System
- Materials are made completely from sections of Vinyl Tubing
- Adapts Scan Sound Model NRH-101 to Siemens Bed
$35.00 As low as: $33.00
Acoustic Foam Eartips - Part Number 521-200
- Fits Stethoscope-Style All-Plastic Headphone & Scan Sound Noise Reduction Headphone
- Dramatically Reduces Gradient Noise from MRI Scanner
- Inert - Will not Show up or Interfere with MRI Scans
- Comfortable to Wear
- Enables Hygienic Method of Sharing of Headphones with Multiple Users
- Easy to Remove and Replace
- Mates with Tubing having a1/4-inch Inner Diameter
1 Snap-In Cushion - Part Number NRH-CUSH
These are made specifically for the NRH-101 Pneumatic Headphones (for MRI Patient Stereo Sound Systems).
These will also fit our HP-66 Hearing Protective Earmuffs.
Easily removed by unsnapping the headphone at the green separator. Snaps into Place on the Headphones to refresh them with a new cushion.Learn More