T-60mm Extra-Thick Foam Earpads, Bag of 4 • Part No: T-60-4
NOTE: The thick 60mm headphone earpads are 12mm thick; Our thin 60mm foam earpads are 5mm thick.
Easily replace the foam earpads on your headphones
- Check the size of your headphone earpiece, measuring edge-to-edge in either inches or millimeters
- Determine which foam earpad is the best fit for your headphones
- The 60mm earpads are made to fit headphone earpieces that range from 1 3⁄4 and 2 1⁄8 inches (45.5 to 54mm) in diameter
- The 60mm size foam earpads start out circular and can be stretched to fit an oval shape earpiece
- If your earpiece is oval, you will have to use the average diameter to determine the best fitting earpad
- To determine the "average diameter" just measure the height and width; add those values together; then divide by 2.
The 60mm extra-thick foam earpads are made of a black sponge open-cell type of foam material that will cover the headset earpiece. We offer the headphone earpads in large quantities for those who will be replacing the foam earpads frequently. The earpads can be replaced to refresh headphones, making it possible to share the headphones among many different users, recycling the headsets over and over again. Replacing the headset foam earpads makes it possible to share headphones without sharing germs, bacteria, head lice or viruses between different users.
- Earpads can be easily removed from headphones, allowing new ones to stretch around the earpiece
- Enables headphones to be hygienically refreshed and cleanly shared between multiple Individuals
- Sold in Zip-Lock style bags with approximately 100 earpads per bag
- The 60mm size ear cushions will fit Headphones with an Oblong shaped Earpiece such as the Logitech and RCA Headsets
- They are compatible with many Sony, Plantronics, Logitech and Jabra Headsets - verify size by measuring the earpiece first
- Cellular foam material is black in color
- Great for recycling a large number of headphones so they can be hygienically shared among students, patients and inmates during training programs, classroom education, hospital rooms, dialysis patients, tanning salons, health spas, workout studios, treadmill entertainment systems, factory training, employment applicants, computer headsets, call center headsets, hotels, military training, media presentations and focus groups
- The foam earpads help to cushion the headphones, making them comfortable to wear
- Will fit many styles of call-center headsets
- Available in large quantities for hotels, schools, universities, libraries and job training centers
Three methods to measure your earpiece (following removal of the earpad)
- Circular earpieces - You can measure the diameter going across the earpiece from edge to edge
- Oval earpieces - You can measure across the earpiece and then from top-to-bottom of the edges; add those values together and then divide by 2 to get the average
- Oval or Odd Shape earpieces - Use a string, dental floss or thin strip of paper to measure the circumference (around the earpiece) and then divide by 3.14
- Lets say your oval earpiece circumference measures 6 1/4 inches long (6.25) so you use this formula: 6.25 ÷ 3.14 = 1.99 inches
- If the earpiece diameter is 2 inches, you can see that our 60mm foam earpads will fit because it is between 1.75 and 2.125 inches in diameter
- This same method works for metric measurements: If the circumference is 169mm) and we divide that by 3.14 it equals 53.8mm and that is between the range of 45.5 and 54mm so our 60mm earpad will fit
- The 60mm foam earpads will fit an earpiece between 1 3/8 and 1 3/4 in (1.375 in. to 2.125 inches) or 45.5 to 54mm in average diameter
- The 60mm foam earpads will fit an earpiece with a circumference between 4 5/16 inches and 6 11/16 inches (between 142.8 and 169.6 mm)
The foam headphone cushions are made out of a polyurethane open-cell foam material that is flexible and will stretch around the circular and oval shaped earpieces. The foam material that we use is generally higher in quality (and made to last longer) than the foam earpads that originally came with most headphones and headsets. These hypoallergenic foam earpads are completely latex free and come packaged in a clear plastic bag. No heavy metals were used in the production of our foam ear pads; therefore they are RoHS compliant.
- Additional Information
Material Foam Cover Quantity 4 earpads Earpiece Size in Inches 1 3/4 to 2 3/16 inches Earpiece Size in mm 44.5 to 56mm Packaging Reclosable bag