Docking unit for iPod and iPhone • Part No. IPADOCK
Many MRI facilities can do away with their cluttered collection of compact discs and use an iPod, iPad or iPhone as their music source. Any of these devices can be loaded with mp3 music files to endlessly play shuffled music for the MRI patients. Additionally, the MP3 player, tablet or iPhone can be connected by Wi-Fi to a network. You would then be able to use a music Ap, iTunes, Pandora or other music service to play all kinds of audio choices for the patients.
- Use an iPad, iPod to play an entire collection of music
- iPad can be used to connect with Wi-Fi sources to play music from online services, such as Pandora
- Docking unit makes it possible to play music continuously by supplying power and connects directly to stereo system
- Easily play patient's choice of music by scrolling through menu then clicking on desired music
- iPad can be used to organize music using the iTunes interface
- Allow patients to bring in their own iPad, iPod or iPhone
- Quickly and easily play their own music for them while they are in the scanner
- Just pop it into the docking unit and you're ready to play their music
This Docking Unit is Compatible with Apple iPod, iPad and iPhone that have a 30-Pin Docking Connector
This docking unit has a 30-pin docking connector and is compatible with the iPhone, iPod and iPod models that have the 30-pin docking connector. Apple's proprietary 30-pin connector was common to the earliest Apple iPhone model and they continued to offer devices with the 30-pin docking connector all the way up through the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S models. The 30-pin connector was also common to the 1st through 4th generation iPod Touch. In late 2012 Apple switched over to a new standard, offering models with the 8-pin Lightning connector. As a result, this universal docking station will not be compatible with the iPhone 5, iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 models or iPod Touch models because they were made after 2012 and all have an 8-pin lightning jack.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer No Power Requirements 100-240v 5V Output Plug Type 3.5mm 3-Cond Stereo Audio-Source 30-pin Docking Connector Includes 30-Pin iPhone/iPod Dock Features No Compatibility MRI Patient Stereo