Rubber earbud eartips (white), standard size, bag of 6 • Part No. RT-1101
- Each bag contains 6 each WHITE silicone rubber eartips and they are all the same “medium” size
- Replace your own lost eartips or install a new color to give your earphone a customized look
- We are one of the only companies that sells the eartips on an individual basis
- The silicone rubber material is comfortable and fits softly into the ear canal
- Eartips are easily removed and replaced when sharing earbuds among many different users
- The silicone rubber ear tips will last a long time
- These earbud eartips fit most earbuds including all our Scan Sound earbuds models (M-102, PRO-10i, PRO-10B, MEP-201, MXP, and 1-BUD)
- Replacement eartips are symmetrical/interchangeable and can be placed on the left or right earbud
- These medium sized eartips are made to fit most standard sized earbuds that have a 6mm diameter opening
- We offer eartips in several different colors and sizes so you can customize the color or fit
- These eartips are made of silicone rubber so they are latex-free and hypoallergenic
- Many facilities recycle their earbuds by replacing the eartips between each use so ear wax and skin cells are not transferred to new users
- The eartips make a snug fit inside the ear canal, helping to block out noise as they deliver better quality sound
What are Silicone Eartips and How do they Fit in Our Ears?
Each silicone rubber eartip is made to fit onto an earbud type of earphone. Most earbuds have a small diameter tube that protrudes from the earpiece and is approximately 6 millimeters in diameter. The silicone rubber eartips are made of a soft synthetic silicone or rubber material, so they can easily be fitted onto the earbud tube. The eartips resemble the shape of a mushroom and act like a small suction cup to help block out surrounding noise. The silicone rubber Eartips will also help to hold the earphone in place so the earphone remains in position as you move about.
The silicone rubber eartips have a soft pliable feel and they typically snap onto the outer rim of the earbud tube. It sometimes takes pushing the eartip firmly around the outer tube edges to work it into place.
The soft mushroom shaped eartip goes down into the ear canal and creates a snug, yet comfortable fit inside the walls of your ear canal. Some people do not like the feeling of this kind of earpiece in their ear, however most can tolerate an earbud in their ear for many hours without a problem. The silicone rubber ear tips will help to hold the earpiece in place, block-out nearby sounds and allow the sound to resonate well with the walls of your ear canal. A properly fitting eartip will help to ensure that the earphone delivers the full range of the frequencies that are coming from the earbud’s own diaphragm. The rubber ear tip will resonate with your inner ear wall, using part of your ear canal to produce deep bass sound. That is the reason why most people prefer the sound of an earphone that seats deep inside the ear canal. You may have noticed that if you push the earpiece further into your ear, it sometimes sounds better, and that is mainly because you are helping to adjust the eartip so that it transfers the sound to the walls of your ear canal.
We offer three different sizes of eartips, and this makes it possible for most users to adjust the fit for their own ear. The slightest little difference in the ear tip size can make a big difference between the earpiece staying in place and simply just popping back out again. If you have experienced that kind of problem, it can be very frustrating, and often times all you need to do is install a different size eartip to properly fit your ear. You will find that a properly fitted eartip also provides better long-term comfort and sound quality for the earphone being used.
Earbud Ear Tip Replacements
The earbud cover eartips can get lost and often get pulled off the earpiece as you reach in your pocket to pull out the earphones. It is very hard to find replacement eartips, and most stores do not carry them. Customers have called us and explained that they called every store in town, and not one carried the replacement earbud eartips. We have a large assortment of these earbud covers in stock in many different colors. The standard size that comes on most earphones, is generally referred to as the "Medium" size eartip. We offer many of these earbud covers in grouped packages that contain 2 each of the small, medium and large replacement eartips. These replacement earbud eartips will fit most standard size earbuds and the various sizes of eartips will allow users to achieve the best comfort and sound transfer for their ears. Our eartips are only offered online, so you will not be able to drive down to the local store to find the same varied assortment that you can find here online. We invite you to shop at our web site, order online and typically they will arrive fairly quickly in the mail.
These ear tips are made from silicone rubber. They are hypoallergenic, latex free, RoHS compliant and they are available in many different colors and sizes. All the earbud eartips are shipped in clear plastic bags.
- Additional Information
Color White Material Silicone Rubber Size Medium Packaging 6 pieces per bag Noise Reduction Rating 29 dB Eartip(s) Medium Size Eartips Style Earbud