RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We will always make a good effort to resolve all issues to achieve total customer satisfaction. We may be reached using the information found on the Contact Us Page.
ALL REQUESTS FOR RETURN OF PRODUCTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT THE CUSTOMER RECEIVES THE APPROPRIATE CREDIT. Contact Us and we will assign a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. Customers will be asked to print the RMA number on the outside of the package next to their return address. The items should be returned in in their original packaging whenever possible. Items that can be re-stocked and re-sold will maximize their potential for receiving full credit for the returned item(s). The amount of credit on any given return is based upon the following:
- FULL CREDIT (including shipping) will be issued for returned products that were shipped to the customer in error, providing the product(s) are returned within thirty (30) days of receipt;
- FULL CREDIT (including shipping) will be issued for products shipped that are non conforming or do not meet Scan Sound’s own quality standards, providing the items are returned within thirty (30) days in original packaging and received in resalable condition;
- Customers may receive credit for the products that are returned in new condition in their original packaging if the returned products can be re-stocked for re-sale and are returned within thirty (30) days of receiving the RMA number; Contact us to receive your return material authorization number.
- Products may be subject to a restocking charge only if the returned items can’t be restocked due to product damage resulting from improper return packaging, product misuse, missing items or the products are not returned within thirty (30) days of receiving a return material authorization number:
- Sanitary disposable products returned for credit will be subject to inspection to determine whether they are clean, safe and resalable;
- Products that are returned and no longer in resalable condition either due to product contamination an unsanitary condition, product use or damage due to improper return packaging – NO CREDIT;
- Special order products, custom products, or products not available for general or unrestricted distribution – NOT RETURNABLE;
- The fees associated with shipping and handling are non-refundable except in those instances when the Seller failed to deliver the correct product(s) or the products delivered arrived defective.
Each time an item is ordered, we pay a fulfillment fee to pick, pack and ship out the order by the chosen carrier (i.e. US Postal Service or FedEx). If an error occurs and items are missing, incorrectly packaged or arrive damaged, we will arrange to ship an appropriate replacement. Items damaged during shipment should be immediately reported to Scan Sound, Inc. so that we may file an insurance claim and arrange for a replacement. Be sure to reference the RMA Number for any items being returned for credit.
Merchandise may be returned for credit or refund up to 30 days after the issuance of a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Orders returned without a prior return material authorization number will be evaluated on the basis of the reason for their being returned, product condition, the ability to re-stock and re-sell the items. We recommend that you contact our customer support representatives to obtain your Return Authorization (RMA) number prior to sending products back and this will help to ensure your receiving appropriate product credit.
PRODUCT RETURNS SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Scan Sound, Inc.
PO Box 669
Lee, MA 01238
To receive a refund or credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping and insurance pre-paid in "like new" condition, in original box and packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. Any variance from these conditions could result in delay or forfeiture of your refund.
- Shipping, handling and insurance charges are non-refundable as those costs are incurred during the process of safely delivering the goods that you ordered.
- Refunds or credits are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods.
Refunds will only be made to the original account that was used to make the purchase. Credits cannot be assigned to third parties.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if shipment is refused at time of delivery.
- Customers will be responsible for order shipping costs if an order must be re-shipped due to an error in providing a valid or correct shipping address. Please be sure to Contact Us should you have any specific shipping instructions.
- All returns must be shipped Pre-Paid.
- Scan Sound will refund shipping charges for defective/damaged merchandise only in accordance with terms of warranty service which is described below. Products manufactured by third parties are warranted by their respective manufacturers.
- The customer shall be responsible for shipping charges, if an item must be re-shipped due to an incorrectly provided shipping address, incomplete delivery or package refusal