RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We will always make a good effort to resolve all issues to achieve total customer satisfaction. Please let us know right away of any shipment that contained damaged or missing items so that we can promptly address the issue. Customers requesting a refund will be asked to return the associated item(s) as indicated below. We may be reached using the information found on the Contact Us Page.
ALL REQUESTS FOR RETURN OF PRODUCTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED IN ORDER TO ENSURE THAT THE CUSTOMER RECEIVES THE APPROPRIATE CREDIT. Customers requesting to return an item (or items) acknowledge acceptance of this return policy and they may Contact Us to let us know the reason why they want to return the ordered product. After receiving a request for a return, we will assign a Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number for the product return. Customers will be asked to print the RMA number on the outside of the package next to their return address. The items should be returned in in their original packaging whenever possible. Items that can be re-stocked and re-sold will maximize their potential for receiving full credit for the returned item(s). The amount of credit on any given return is based upon the following:
- FULL CREDIT (including shipping) will be issued for returned products returned within thirty (30) days of receipt that were shipped to the customer in error
- FULL CREDIT (including shipping) will be issued for products returned within thirty (30) days of receipt that do not conform or do not meet Scan Sound’s own quality standards, providing the items are returned in their original packaging and received in resalable condition;
- PRODUCT CREDIT (excluding shipping) for items returned in new condition in their original packaging if the returned products can be re-stocked for re-sale and are returned within thirty (30) days of receiving the RMA number - Includes items being returned due to personal preferences (i.e. customer changed their mind, not happy with product, sizing, color or the way the product sounds)
- Refunds may not be issued for those items which are damaged during the return shipment resulting from improper packaging, product misuse, missing items or those products not returned within thirty (30) days of receiving a return material authorization number
- Sanitary disposable products returned for credit will be subject to an inspection to determine if they are clean, safe, resalable and can be placed back into stock
- NO CREDIT will be issued for sanitary disposable products that are returned and no longer in resalable sanitary condition
- Special order products, custom made products, or products not available for general sale to other customers are NON REFUNDABLE
- The fees associated with shipping and handling are NON REFUNDABLE except in those instances when the Seller failed to deliver the correct product(s), the products delivered arrived defective or the order was incomplete.
Each time an item is ordered, we pay a fulfillment fee to pick, pack and ship out the order by the chosen carrier (i.e. US Postal Service or FedEx). If an error occurs and items are missing, incorrectly packaged or arrive damaged, we will arrange to ship an appropriate replacement. Items damaged during shipment should be immediately reported to Scan Sound, Inc. so that we may file an insurance claim and arrange for a replacement. Be sure to reference the RMA Number for any items being returned for credit.
Merchandise may be returned for credit or refund up to 30 days after the issuance of a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Orders returned without a prior return material authorization number will be evaluated on the basis of the reason for their being returned, product condition, the ability to re-stock and re-sell the items. We recommend that you contact our customer support representatives to obtain your Return Authorization (RMA) number prior to sending products back and this will help to ensure your receiving appropriate product credit. Contact us to receive your return material authorization number.
PRODUCT RETURNS SHOULD BE SHIPPED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Scan Sound, Inc.
101 SE 20th Ave #204
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
To receive a refund or credit, your purchase must be returned with shipping and insurance pre-paid in "like new" condition, in original box and packaging, and with all warranty cards, manuals and accessories. It is best to insure the item(s) being returned, so that the customer can file a claim should the returning item be lost or damaged during the return shipping process. Any variance from these conditions could result in delay or forfeiture of your refund.
- Shipping, handling and insurance charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds or credits are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods.
- Refunds will only be made to the original account that was used to make the purchase. Credits cannot be assigned to third parties.
- Shipping fees will not be refunded if the delivery of a product was refused by the recipient.
- Customers will be responsible for order shipping costs if an order must be re-shipped due to an error in providing a valid or correct shipping address.
- Please be sure to Contact Us should you have any specific shipping instructions.
- All returns must be shipped Pre-Paid and sent back to the provided product returns address (above)
Most Scan Sound products, such as earphones and headphones are covered by a 90-day warranty for failures and manufactruing defects. Contact Us to let us know about your product failure and provide photos or a description of the product failure. if your product was delivered within the last 90-days, your item will most likely qualify for replacement under the terms of the product warranty. The customer is responsible for all shipping/handling costs for products under the manufacturer's warranty. After we have verified your delivery address and collected payment (to cover the shipping/handling costs) we will ship your replacement item and send you the assoicated receipt and tracking details.