2 Small, 2 Medium and 2 Large BLACK Earbud Eartips for Earphones
- Contains 6 total rubber eartips: 2 Small, 2 Standard, and 2 Large
- Individual rubber eartips are nearly impossible to find - but we have them!
- These will fit many of the earbuds which have a rubber eartip
- Comfortable to wear (placed directly inside the ear)
- Easily removed and replaced to cleanly and hygienically allow multiple users to share earbuds
- Silicone rubber tips will last a long time
- Fits Scan Sound M-102, PRO-10i, PRO-10b, MEP-201, MXP, and 1-BUD earbuds as well as many other types of earphones
- Replacement eartips are symmetrical/interchangeable and can be placed on the left OR right earbud
- These are made to fit most standard sized earbuds that have a 6mm diameter shaft
- We have the eartips in several different colors so you can give your earphones a customized look
- The RT-610B earphone eartips are Black colored
- We also have them in White, Grey, Blue and Pink
- These silicone rubber eartips are made to fit an earpiece shaft with a 6mm diameter opening
- Silicone Rubber Eartips for Earphones and Earbud
- Eartips go directly inside the ear and help to block out noise and they conduct sound for better quality music
What are Silicone Eartips and How do they Fit in Our Ears?
Each silicone rubber eartip is made to fit onto an earbud type of earphone. Most earbuds have a small diameter tube that protrudes from the earpiece and is approximately 6 millimeters in diameter. The silicone rubber eartips are made of a soft synthetic silicone or rubber material, so they can easily be fitted onto the earbud tube. The eartips resemble the shape of a mushroom and act like a small suction cup to help block out surrounding noise. The silicone rubber Eartips will also help to hold the earphone in place so the earphone remains in position as you move about.
The silicone rubber eartips have a soft pliable feel and they typically snap onto the outer rim of the earbud tube. It sometimes takes pushing the eartip firmly around the outer tube edges to work it into place.
The soft mushroom shaped eartip goes down into the ear canal and creates a snug, yet comfortable fit inside the walls of your ear canal. Some people do not like the feeling of this kind of earpiece in their ear, however most can tolerate an earbud in their ear for many hours without a problem. The silicone rubber ear tips will help to hold the earpiece in place, block-out nearby sounds and allow the sound to resonate well with the walls of your ear canal. A properly fitting eartip will help to ensure that the earphone delivers the full range of the frequencies that are coming from the earbud’s own diaphragm. The rubber ear tip will resonate with your inner ear wall, using part of your ear canal to produce deep bass sound. That is the reason why most people prefer the sound of an earphone that seats deep inside the ear canal. You may have noticed that if you push the earpiece further into your ear, it sometimes sounds better, and that is mainly because you are helping to adjust the eartip so that it transfers the sound to the walls of your ear canal.
We offer three different sizes of eartips, and this makes it possible for most users to adjust the fit for their own ear. The slightest little difference in the ear tip size can make a big difference between the earpiece staying in place and simply just popping back out again. If you have experienced that kind of problem, it can be very frustrating, and often times all you need to do is install a different size eartip to properly fit your ear. You will find that a properly fitted eartip also provides better long-term comfort and sound quality for the earphone being used.
Earbud Ear Tip Replacements
The earbud cover eartips can get lost and often get pulled off the earpiece as you reach in your pocket to pull out the earphones. It is very hard to find replacement eartips, and most stores do not carry them. Customers have called us and explained that they called every store in town, and not one carried the replacement earbud eartips. We have a large assortment of these earbud covers in stock in many different colors. The standard size that comes on most earphones, is generally referred to as the "Medium" size eartip. We offer many of these earbud covers in grouped packages that contain 2 each of the small, medium and large replacement eartips. These replacement earbud eartips will fit most standard size earbuds and the various sizes of eartips will allow users to achieve the best comfort and sound transfer for their ears. Our eartips are only offered online, so you will not be able to drive down to the local store to find the same varied assortment that you can find here online. We invite you to shop at our web site, order online and typically they will arrive fairly quickly in the mail.
These ear tips are made from silicone rubber. They are hypoallergenic, latex free, RoHS compliant and they are available in many different colors and sizes. All the earbud eartips are shipped in clear plastic bags.
- Additional Information
Color Black Material Silicone Rubber Size Sm, Med, Lg Packaging Plastic bag Noise Reduction Rating 29 dB Eartip(s) 2 Sm, 2 Med, 2 Lg Silicone Eartips Style Earbud