USB-2.0 to Mini-B Adapter Cable • Part No. CZUSB2
USB 2.0 to Mini-B adapter cables are frequently used to connect small electronics devices to a computer
- Connect your digital camera Mini-B jack to the USB jack on your Mac, PC or USB hub
- Digital video recorders frequently connect using a USB-2.0 to Mini-B cable
- Connect your cellular phone to a computer or automobile USB jack using the USB-2.0 to Mini-B cable
- Connect a portable hard drive to your computer using the USB-2.0 to Mini-B cable
- Camcorders use a USB-2.0 to Mini-B cable
- Many MP3 players use a USB-2.0 plug to Mini-B 5-pin cable
- Advanced design is engineered to work with the latest digital devices, such as your MP3 player, PDA, and mobile phones.
- USB Mini-B device cable delivers ultrafast, error-free data transfers and ensures top performance
- Flexible USB 2.0 to Mini-B cable has molded-strain relief for durability
Our USB Universal Serial Bus cables are compatible with USB version 2.0, as well as 1.1 and 1.0. USB cables easily attach to devices via a 5-pin mini-USB plug. Mini USB cables are designed to connect from USB port on Mac, PC or Hub to USB devices, including cellular phones, MP3's, portable hard drives and PDAs. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction helps reduce cross talk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer. Meets all the UL requirements.
- Additional Information
Plug Type USB 2.0 Plug-to-Mini-B Plug Jack Type No Plug Plating No Plug style No